Prairie West’s in-house irrigation division Prairie Rain Irrigation provides professional irrigation installation, maintenance and repair services for Calgary and area homeowners.
Watering is the single most important nutrient your plants, trees and lawn needs. A properly designed and optimized irrigation system will keep your vegetation healthy while minimizing water usage. Water application is influenced by weather, soil structure, soil texture, slope and drainage patterns, species of the plants and so much more - that our attentive irrigation technicians identify to optimize your irrigation system.
Our Residential Irrigation Services:
- Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Irrigation Start Up
- Irrigation Blow Out (Winterization)
- Irrigation Design
- Irrigation Repairs
Prairie Rain also provides Irrigation Maintenance Programs to keep your system optimized as weather conditions change and as regular wear and tear on your components occur.
Our Irrigation Management Program Options
We offer a variety of programs to meet your specific needs. Each time we visit, our personnel will complete the following service:
- Prairie Rain Sprinkler Maintenance Program will keep your system well maintained.
- Ensure proper irrigation water management
- Avoid potential “unseen” irrigation problems
- Keep your landscape looking great
- Keep your sprinkler system operating at peak efficiency
- Inspect all components of your sprinkler system
- Inspect the condition of your landscape
- Make appropriate adjustments and minor repairs (Parts Extra) to the sprinkler system
- Leave an maintenance inspection report with you
New customers to Prairie Rain Irrigation start with an overall irrigation system evaluation. The purpose of this evaluation is to determine the quality of the overall design and installation of your sprinkler system, as well the individual components such as sprinklers, valves, and controllers.
Please contact us for more information about our sprinkler system maintenance programs.
* The above maintenance programs are for general maintenance and inspection only. Start-up, service, and winterization are services and do not imply warranty. Prairie Rain assumes no responsibility for any settling or water damage. All parts and additional labour over 1 hour per visit will be billed separately. Systems over 10 zones will be charged extra. Prices on large systems and commercial facilities may vary.